Available as a factory option only, the Agri-Spread section control spreader use two independent, hydraulically controlled conveyors via GPS, to feed material onto independently controlled hydraulic spinners to give the applicator the most precise distribution of product where required.
The twin conveyor system give the spreader the ability to change the rate on either side of the machine in relation to the spread width/rate required. In conjunction to this, the spinner speed automatically changes speed to match the width required based on the amount of sections turned off.
As well as automatic section control, the operator can shut off one side of the spreader by the touch of a button. Boundary or headland spreading is also a one‑touch operation to reduce the spread width on one side only.
In addition to the twin conveyor, Agri-Spread have also incorporated the latest advancements in belt conveyor systems – Positive Drive – to produce the most precision built spreading machine on the market.
Available in all model sizes from factory only. No retrofit.
- 14 Section Swath Width Control
- Fertiliser & Lime Capable
- Boundary Spreading at the touch of a button
- Complete Left/ Right Shut Off
- Variable Rate Spreading
- Auto Shut Off
- Proven Hydraulic System ( load sense of fixed pump option)
- Independent Conveyor/ Spinner control monitoring
- Controlled by ISOBUS compatible interface
- Fertiliser savings of 5-20%
- Proven ISOBUS software interface
- Hydraulic controlled sections with proven hydraulic system
- In-cab diagnostics for ease of use
- Load cells fro precise applications built into the mechanical design and user interface