Regardless of the product: fertiliser, lime, gypsum, manure or mouse bait, the Agri-Spread AS2000 Series precision spreaders deliver the highest level of distribution and rate accuracy. It’s built to last, functional in design, and is easier than ever to operate.
New features include:
- The Positive Drive Conveyor System preventing belt slippage, eliminating stretching and lowering maintenance.
- A streamlined bin design to eliminate material build up
- The inclusion of sight inspection windows and inbuilt cabling and hydraulic hose holders.
- A new double chassis the Agri-Spread has a streamlined modern design.
- A new Hydraulic Valve Assembly with electable load sense or pressure compensation deliver Load Sense Hydraulics now independently control the Hydraulic oil requirement for the disc spinners and belt drive.
- New spreading deck system with adjustable rear deck positioning for precision drop points. The spread width can be fine-tuned by adjusting the deck forward and back.
- The new two vane spinner design, one long and one short, creates an accurate and adjustable placement of product across the spread.
The ISOBUS virtual implement user interface provides intuitive fingertip control of the spreader as well as recording input application data for farm management documentation. The AS 2000 Series takes care of variable rates for prescription map applications and can accurately apply product with variable bulk density using on-the-go dynamic auto‑calibration. Four load cells and a variable speed floor belt guarantees the target rate regardless of forward speed.
Optional Section Control takes care of the working width in sections based on paddock shape and GPS map data. It has auto shut off for headland and boundary spreading which is easily managed from the in cab Agri-Spread VT Controller. All you have to do is enter the product details, the application rate or prescription map and go spreading.<